We know the policies are a lot to read, but it is in your best interest to do so.
The Ponderosa Ridge is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 7 (seven) days* prior to your arrival date to cancel or move, if possible, your reservation.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than seven (7) days* notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can re-book your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made.
If you booked using the Travel Protection (we recommend) option and you need to cancel before 14 days, the cancellation fee is the 10% that was added to the reservation.
Deposit: First night stay will be collected at time of booking.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
Check-in: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements. All PHONES and computer GO SILENT AT 8:00 PM.
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
Maximum Occupancy: Two persons per room. No cribs or roll-a-ways available. More than two guests in one bed, or sleeping on the guest room floor, is not permitted. No children under 12 years of age, no exception. Children between the ages of 12-17 years of age may be accommodated by booking a second room.
Housekeeping: Before each check-in every room is thoroughly cleaned and all bed linens and towels are removed and washed. However, during your stay there will be no daily housekeeping service. Please let us know if you need your towels or bottled water refreshed and any trash removed.
Hot Tub Rules: Hot tub is 24/7 please be quiet between the hours of 10:00pm - 8:00am. No Food in the hot tub room, drinks are okay. The hot tub is NOT a bathtub. Please do NOT use soap or shampoo or any oils.
No Smoking Property: This is a non-smoking property, inside and outside. This includes, but not limited to: cigarettes, marijuana, and vaping. We are located in a very wooded area. Fire safety is extremely important. NOTE: There will be a $750 damage fee charged, to the credit card on file, if any substance is smoked or vaped in any room.
_______ Damages: You are guests in our bed & breakfast. We ask that you please respect the inn and belongings in it. We request for make-up removal, that the guests utilize the black colored washcloths and the make-up towelettes supplied in each bath rather than the white wash cloths. You wouldn't take a white towel from your friend’s house and use it to wipe off your make-up. A stained towel takes time to clean and most times the towel will not be savable.
If damages incurred to the bed & breakfast during your stay, i.e., shades, furnishings, or food in the hot tub, stained bed linens or towels, rugs, lost/missing items etc. will be charged to your credit card on file ~ the innkeeper determines the charges which are non-negotiable and might vary depending on the actions taken ~ i.e., the need of a plumber, dry cleaning, total replacement of an item, etc.
______Kitchen: Kitchen is NOT open to guests, yes that includes: Refrigerator/Freezer, Microwave, Stove and Oven. Plan accordingly. Which requires keeping your perishables in your own cooler. Ice is not available for your cooler. There is a small wine/cooler refrigerator that guests may use in the common area. It does not lock.
Orchard Rules and Guidelines: The ground is uneven (rough terrain) please be mindful of where you are walking at all times. Wear proper shoes (sandals and flip-flops are not recommended). Please do not climb the trees or break branches to get to the fruit. Do Not step on or pull out the sprinklers and waterlines.
General Pet Policy: Rover’s Room is the only over-night room that 2 dogs maximum are allowed, up to 50 pounds each. In making your reservations, please reserve Rover’s Room. If your dog weighs more than 50 pounds, or to see if another type of animal would be allowed, please contact the us directly [(530) 344-9220] to discuss.
_______ Dog Policy: We look forward to welcoming you and your dog(s). In order to guarantee the comfort of all our guests, the following rules must be observed:
- All dog(s) must have current vaccinations.
- With the exception of authorized service animals, pets are not allowed in the breakfast area, in-house common areas, or in the Hot Tub Room.
- Be sure to keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier if they’re outside your room.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture in public areas.
- Please preserve the beauty of our place by using the bags that are available for picking up after your dog(s) and disposing in the proper trash.
- Do not allow your dog(s) to chase the wildlife in the area.
- If you wish to go to dinner or to another activity without your pet, we kindly ask that you make arrangements for your dog(s) to be supervised.
- Please be considerate of our other guests. Should your dog(s) become disruptive, please excuse yourselves and calm your pet, so everyone can have an enjoyable stay. We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, management has sole
- If your room requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, the B & B will charge for additional services and repairs.
Personal Items Returned: If personal items are left behind, there will be a charge of $15.00 to the credit card on file, for sending back.
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICIES
Gift certificates must be presented at check-in along with a valid driver's license. Gift certificates are transferable. Any remaining amount on gift certificates can be used at a later day up to the expiration date. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
Thank you for understanding.